Christian Marriage Help
From The Hope Specialists
If Christian marriage help is what you're looking for, you've come to the right place!
- Have you ever had to deal with the turmoil of infidelity?
- Have you ever had to face the almost physical "punch in the gut" of hearing that your spouse betrayed your deepest trust?
- Is your marriage on the rocks because you no longer know how you can live with the spouse you once loved?
We were in your shoes...
14 years ago, after 28 years of unhappy marriage, 7 years of divorce, my husband Ronnie, and I were remarried.
Since then, 37 cumulative years of pain have been wiped away. We have spent the last 12 years teaching married couples (and singles) how to avoid the mistakes we made and broken couples how to recover the hope of loving heroically and completely.
We have no skeletons in our marital closet (as a matter of fact we have no closet) because we made a decision a long time ago to be completely honest about the things we went through and the lessons we learned.
I hope you will find this website to be your most useful Christian marriage help resource.
Nothing you're going through in your marriage right now is so desperate, so hopeless and so unique, that someone hasn't gone through it before you and lived to see their joy return.
Our divorce reconciliation story (opens in new tab or window) bears witness to the fact that God can fix any marriage no matter how broken.
This website is for you if:
- If you're looking to recover the love for your spouse that you once had;
- You're Seeking healing from infidelity and betrayal
- You need to recognize infidelity warning signs
- You need to save your marriage or repair a relationship
- You desire Christian pre-marriage counseling
- Have questions on marriage reconciliation
- You want to light a romantic flame in your marriage
In the sections below you will find Christian marriage help resources as well as pre-marital relationship resources for any situation.
Our Christian Marriage Counseling Pillars
- We believe in the 3-pillar biblical marriage model; that marriage is a covenant (clause-free binding agreement) between God, you and your spouse.
- We believe that it is possible both to restore your marriage and to take it to newer heights of commitment, communication, understanding, and enjoyment.
- We believe in Christian marriage as both a contributor to, and an expression of, your highest self.
- We teach people to be individually accountable to God, themselves and their spouses first, and then to the world.
The difference between our Christian marriage help and values-neutral marriage counseling is that our approach helps you (and possibly your spouse) live up to the responsibility you have to live your best life, to love freely and heroically, and to be all you've dreamed and suspected you could be.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter & Get A Free Marriage Mini-Course
Not only will you get these excellent lessons, you'll also be notified as soon as various special events (like our upcoming Marriage Counseling Retreat Cruises) are announced!
You'll be getting access to tips on romantic marriage, marriage restoration, parenting, spiritual living, and more.
Christian Marriage Help Resources and Directory
Marital Communication Resources
Resources for Preventing Or Healing From Infidelity
Resources for Getting Your Spice Back
Christian Marriage Counseling Resources
Christian pre-marriage counseling and resources
- Affordable Romantic Getaways- Ideas and Locales
- Marriage Counseling Retreat- Directory
- Christian marriage retreats
- Christian Marriage seminars
- Christian Marriage Books
- Sex in Christian Marriage
- Christian marriage sex- Two worlds - spiritual and natural
- Our Site Policies
- Here you can find all our site policies in one neat little place
- Christian marriage counselors who've gone there and done that!
- Contact the Christian marriage counselors who've been through it all!
- The 5 love languages
- Understanding the 5 love languages and practicing them will help you avoid marital distress and keep your dream marriage intact.
- Anger management tips | Marriage counseling Denver | Christian marriage help
- These anger management tips were inspired by our dramatic story which was watched by millions on the 700 club. Anyone who's gone through what we went through and survived, would know some things.
- Christian marriage articles from the Hope Specialists who've been there...
- Tons of christian marriage articles, huge banks of marriage counseling articles and other marriage help resources
- Causes of Infidelity - Routine Love making and other common excuses
- Causes of infidelity gives you some insight as to why some people have sex outside the marriage weigh it for yourself
- Advice to Married Men Who Cheat but Want to Stop
- Advice to married men who cheat but want to stop will give you men ways to escape the pleasures of sin,
- Christian marriage counseling tips: What To Look For
- Christian marriage counseling tips - Counseling is not just reading a bible AT you. Here are some specific questions to ask before you settle on a pre-marital or marriage counseling
- 7 Christian Dating Myths that trip up christian singles
- Surprisingly common Christian dating myths that can destroy your life!
- 5 Marital Communication Killers That Could Be Deadly For Your Marriage!
- These marital communication killers are surprisingly common in marriages. Learn how to recognize these unintentional and harmful love language patterns.
- Marital communication with the love languages
- Marital communication: Recession-proofing Your Marriage. Free advice from the marriage counselors who've been there and done that.
- What to Look for in Premarital Counseling
- What to look for in premarital counseling will give you 7 tips that should guild you to the right counselor
- Relationship Repair or Bail how you know enough is enough
- Relationship repair or bail will give you concrete counseling instructions on when to bail out of a dating relationship
- How to deal with infidelity without losing your dignity
- How to deal with infidelity without losing your dignity (or your mind) from someone who's been there, done that, got the scars, the T-shirt, and the victory!
- Does Marriage Counseling Work?
- Does marriage counseling work? This is one of the most frequently asked questions for couples in distress. The short answer is...
- Foundations of a Dream Marriage: First Things First
- Hoping for a dream marriage? First things first, read this article so you can recognize the principles of a strong marriage and go through the stages of love with knowledge of what makes love endure.
- Forgiving and forgetting infidelity- Hindrances to moving past the past
- Forgiving and forgetting is not only possible, learning how to forgive is the will of God for you
- Emotional And Verbal Abuse - How To Recognize It And Do Something About It
- Emotional and verbal abuse - How to recognize it in all its overlooked and hidden forms. From our story, you know that we've been through and seen some of the worst emotional abuse situations...
- Emotional Infidelity is Real and Dangerous
- Emotional infidelity often begins with "harmless flattery" and can end up in marital disaster.
- Financial infidelity
- Financial infidelity is one of the infidelity warning signs that often precedes or accompanies sexual infidelity
- Intensive Marriage Counseling Online (phone) | Denver Christian Counselors
- Our intensive marriage counseling online (by phone) or LIVE with Colorado experts who also experienced reconciliation & healing from infidelity, cheating, emotional abuse and divorce.
- 10 tips to be a good listener
- 10 tips to be a good listener and learning how to listen to your spouse
- Forgiving infidelity can only happen when you learn how to forgive in general
- Forgiving Infidelity through Christ will only happen when you learn how to forgive anything and anybody. Here are 12 steps...
- Infidelity and Divorce are not inevitable
- Infidelity and divorce are not automatically linked. Do you know that adultery does not always have to end in divorce?
- Infidelity Warning Signs You Must Recognize
- Infidelity warning signs - Such overlooked factors as financial infidelity and others on this list...
- Healing from Infidelity and emotional abuse
- The Healing from Infidelity illustrated in this video and book will change how you view the possibility of marriage and divorce reconciliation. I highly recommend it.
- Physical abuse headlines seem to never stop
- Physical abuse headlines like the Chris Brown-Rihanna headlines beg the question. Is physical abuse ever...
- christian premarital counseling
- What to look for in christian premarital counseling will give you 7 tips that should guild you to the right counselor.
- 10 Marriage reconciliation mistakes that doom reconciliation attempts
- These are 10 marriage reconciliation mistakes to avoid if infidelity has taken place...
- Sexless Marriage And Communication
- Sexless marriage - How poor communication becomes physical
- case for abstinence
- The case for abstinence will give you several critical reasons for abstaining from intercourse before marriage.
- Saving a marriage in crisis- the easy way!
- Saving a marriage on the rocks is often a question of knowing what not to say and having the strength to say what needs to be said...in love!!
- The Christian Marriage Blog From The Couple Who've Seen It All | Marriage Advice Articles
- Now you don't have to miss any of the new resources, articles and tools on recovering from infidelity, marriage and divorce reconciliation and romance tips.
- Divorce Reconciliation the necessary foundation that must be laid for success
- Divorce Reconciliation points out the necessary main ingredients it will take to reconcile after a divorce.
- Rebuilding Burnt Bridges
- Rebuilding Burnt Bridges will point a finger in your face and help you look at yourself after a divorce to see what may be hindering you from living your best life now.
- Alcohol Abuse Symptoms the life you save may be your own
- Alcohol Abuse Symptoms gives you heads up on symptoms to look for in your in your spouse, boy/girlfriend, family members, friends or yourself and how to pray.
- What a Man Needs
- What a Man needs will give wives practical insight into how to please their husbands everytime.
- Why do men cheat?
- Why do men cheat will give critical check points for wives to be aware of about themselves from a wife who was cheated on and a marriage counselor's point of view.
- Getting your spice back learning how to light a fire behind closed doors.
- Getting your spice back prods couples to go beyond the mundane and to heat up your love life X 10.
- Christian Marriage sex two worlds
- Christian Marriage Sex Two Worlds gives couples a clear description of the Christian Marriage Bed.
- What a wife Needs will make it easier for husbands to keep their wives happy and loving them forever
- biblical divorce
- Biblical Divorce, break up touches on WHY divorce was ever introduced in the Bible.
- 7 vital steps for marriage reconciliation after infidelity
- 7 Vital Steps for Marriage Reconciliation after Infidelity will walk you step by step through that initial conversation that Must take place after the infidelity, has been revealed or discovered.
- Looking for Sugar Daddy
- Looking for Sugar Daddy will define the term and Tell you why he is Not what you should look for.
- Alcohol abuse effects - what you think is your secret is all over your face!
- Alcohol Abuse Effects will show you how the adverse effects of alcohol abuse can destroy your life and someone else's.
- Marriage Myths
- Marriage Myths will correct some faulty ideas some have about marriage.
- Affordable Romantic Getaways that can infidelity proof your marriage.
- Affordable Romantic Getaways will give you 7 Affordable Romantic Getaways that will keep the fire burning in your marriage.
- Dating Your Spouse while keeping the marriage hot
- Dating Your Spouse will give you 10 Dating Ideas that will help you remember why you married in the first place.
- Infidelity Redemption forgiveness is available
- Infidelity Redemption will help those caught up in the web of infidelity know that there is Hope. They can repent and God will pardon.
- Infidelity and Finances
- Infidelity and Finances demonstrates how this behavior negatively affects your finances, credit and livelyhood.
- pornography destroys
- Pornography Destroys illustrates how pornography destroys your life and the security of your family
- Why Marriage Counseling Fails | Is Your Relationship Counselor Making Mistakes?
- Why marriage counseling fails is often due to a mix of issues. If you're asking, "Does marriage counseling work?", your choice of therapist or counselor can lead to success or failure with coaching...
- Marriage Counseling Mistakes - A Christian Couples Relationship Coaching Angle
- Marriage counseling mistakes are all too common according to the Denver Marriage Counseling Experts, who have been through traumatic marriage & divorce reconciliation and now help couples deal...
- The World's Greatest Counselor | Power Behind Biblical counseling in marriage
- The greatest counselor in the world? Yes! Despite our own dramatic marital journey, we put ourselves aside and follow the Holy Spirit leading...
- Making Marriage Work - Why It Always Takes Two Even When One Spouse Is Unwilling
- Making marriage work always takes two. It is difficult to have a great marriage when spouses are not doing everything they can to make it work.
- Kind Words - What's In A Word?
- Kind words - "What's in a word?" should be a question you ask everyday if loving communication is a priority for you. If not, well our "Bad Example" first marriage shows what can happen.
- Encouraging Words Give Life To Your Relationships
- Encouraging words, empowering and uplifting words, speak life to relationships and help you, your spouse and marriage.
- Celebrity Solstice Review - Romantic Cruise Ship | Romantic Cruise Getaways
- This celebrity solstice review comes from my having over 22 cruise ship vacation getaways under my belt. In our remarriage, romantic cruise getaways have been a mainstay...
- Make Love Often | Christian Marriage Sex Advice
- Make love often if your marriage is strong and you want to solidify it even more. God created sexual intercourse for
- cheating women
- cheating women explores why women cheat
- Blended Families
- Blended Families will help married couples successfully come together
- Serial Infidelity
- Serial Infidelity will help couples identify and define this compulsive behavior
- 7 tips to prevent infidelity
- 7 tips to prevent infidelity will help you prevent mistakes that can lead to infidelity
- Refuse to Take Offence
- Refuse to take offence will help you to get past constant conflict and promote conflict resolution
- Forgive will give you all the reasons you should and what it does for you
- Living Healthy In Him - Christian Couples Events, CO, GA, FL, TX, Nationwide
- Living Healthy In Him - Christian couples and women's ministry events in Denver, Atlanta, Dallas, Florida, Chicago, Los Angeles and Houston. Based on biblical insights from Titus 2 and other insights
- Forgive Yourself
- Forgive yourself by yielding to the power of the Holy Spirit. Yes even infidelity, lying, cheating, adultery, fornication and addictions.